Don't be misled...

If you have been following my posts, you might be led to the conclusion that I'm not drinking much beer in London, and that those beers sampling have for the most part been cheap inport lagers... That has simply not been the case...



The truth is closer to the oposite. I frequent pubs daily and make my number one priority to order an ale that I've never tried, if they offer one (and I'm pleased to find that they almost always have one on draught that I've never tried!)

Much as I feared before departing, I was simply too busy to post much in the way of posts. In addition to my heavy workload, I started yet another blog (specifically for my time in London) and that has occupied most of my blogging time.

I'm down to my last few days in the United Kingdom, once I return, I will make every effort to get back to blogging more frequently!

Prost!
-D.Lux

No comments:

Post a Comment