London Town!

Yes, yes,

I said it once, and I'll say it again, I'm going to London-town!
London is home to so many great things. Here you can find world-class theatre, top-notch shopping, history, culture, fantastic dining options, and of course, and abundance of pubs.

When I first arrived two days ago I was jet-lagged and exhausted but forced myself to do a four-corner lap of my periphery. I found on the four-corners of my block, a pub, another pub, a brewery, and yet one more pub... I'm going to get along just fine here I thought... and then proceded to sleep soundly for 13 hours.

Jet-lag gone, and the swing of things well under way I've already put down a few beers (some English, the majority imports).

The first beer I've had the discipline to photograph and give some thoughts to was Tyskie Grand Prix, a 5.6 % lager imported from Poland.



Was it good? Not really. Did I care? Not really. It was cold, refreshing, and after a long day at the office, all I really wanted.

Lots more to come in the next month, stay tuned!

-Prost!
D.Lux

No comments:

Post a Comment