Days and Breweries: Welcome to Seattle

Days in Seattle: 1
Breweries Visited: 1

How long do you think I can keep the 1:1 ratio going??


I think I smell a challenge!!
Today was my first day in Seattle and for dinner I visited a brewery around the corner from my apartment. Here's the skinny.. Their Pale Ale = a waste of time...

Honestly, after trying it I was afraid to press on.

That said, I ordered another beer, one of their three IPA's on tap (having three house-brewed IPA's on draft was a promising sign!!). I had the Scorpion at Rick's recommendation.

Just when I thought Big Time couldn't make anything worse than their IPA, I tasted Scorpion, and they TOTALLY REDEEMED THEMSELVES!!


After such an epic taste-turn-around I had to try one more. My last beer (of the night) was their Porter. Rich, robust, chocolate-ie, and delicious. Good show Big Time, Good show...


So glad that after a weak start, BigTime came through on the beers that really mattered. Even more glad that Seattle breweries are battin' a thousand. I will keep you posted on the new-brew territories of the Pacific Northwest!

Prost!
-DLux

No comments:

Post a Comment