Samuel Adams Brewery Tour

I was in Boston for part of a vacation last week and while in town I had two goals...
  1. Take in a game at Fenway
  2. Visit the home of one the countries largest craft-breweries, the Boston Beer Company. 
Almost there!
I'm happy to report I accomplished both of those goals!
I've toured a lot of breweries but very few outside the Southwest. Being from Maine originally Sam Adams has a special place in my heart. I had high hopes for the brewery tour and although the tour was somewhat unimpressive (and a little too marketing-heavy) it was still nice to see where Jim Koch started his empire. That plus the fact that the tour was free (and included a generous amount of complementary beer to be enjoyed in the tasting hall) made the tour a-okay in my book. 

Ashley in front of the brewery with hop vines adorning the patio

I like their "decorated" lobby. 
The Barrel Room
Just add yeast and H2O...

Sad glass :(
Happy glass :)
Now that I'm back from Boston I'm trying to take in as much local Arizona craft beer as I can before I relocate to Seattle at the end of the month!!

-Prost!
D-Lux

No comments:

Post a Comment